UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, Minneapolis, Minnesota (May 2010)
Carlson School of Management
Master of Business Administration
UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, Minneapolis, Minnesota (May 2006)
College of Liberal Arts
Bachelor of Arts: Political Science and History
WELLS FARGO ADVISORS, Saint Louis, Missouri (2011 – present)
Assistant Vice President, Operations Manager 3, New Accounts, Glen Allen, Virginia (2015 – present)
- Lead a service and processing team that assists Field representatives with account opening, account maintenance and policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate up, down and across all levels of leadership across sites domestically and internationally.
- Led departmental initiatives, including developing an improved call evaluation scorecard, internal reviews and updating of field-facing “how to” and policy guides.
- Engaged peers across multiple departments to create internal brochure, marketing key departmental core responsibilities.
- Improved and created multiple operational and supervisory policies and procedures, mitigating risk.
- Successfully on-boarded new team, ensuring training, ramp-up and go-live milestones were achieved timely.
- Teams under leadership consistently exceeded customer service and quality/accuracy goals.
- Received Brokerage Operations 2018 “Manager of the Year” award.
Officer, Operations Manager 3, Account Transfers, Glen Allen, Virginia (2013 – 2015)
- Led both domestic and international teams that processed outgoing and incoming (ACAT/non-ACAT) transfers.
- Implemented successful departmental BCP transition plan that included training and ramp-up processing schedules.
- Built strong relationships across operations, which translated into client-focused results on operational projects.
- Solved highly-visible, escalated transfer challenges for all business channels
- Completed daily and weekly supervisory reviews that applied strict review procedure standards.
- Regularly proposed and implemented departmental policy and procedure changes improving supervisory controls.
- Received 2014 “Rising Star” Excellence in Leadership award for building relationships and a successful new team.
Officer, Client Service Manager 1, Field Services Store Support, Saint Louis, Missouri (2012 – 2013)
- Managed team that supported brokerage in-store servicing model.
- Attained Series 99 license in August of 2012.
- Successfully implemented training plan to effectively on-board new offshore vendor team, ahead of plan.
- Conducted multiple rounds of in-classroom training, utilizing a variety of facilitation methods.
- Extensive working knowledge of multiple internal applications.
- Resolve escalated cases that span both bank store personnel and operations partners.
- Reviewed daily metric data to ensure team performance at or above SLA expectations.
- Work with department manager to adapt to changing needs of our department by refining policies/procedures.
Client Service Consultant II, Field Services, Minneapolis, Minnesota (2011 – 2012)
- Contacted clients requiring further action on transfer requests via telephone and written correspondence.
- Reviewed ACH transactions, applying higher scrutiny to collateral and margin accounts.
- Supported the WellsTrade resolution department by both taking inbound calls and making outbound calls.
TCF FINANCIAL CORPORATION, Wayzata, Minnesota (2002 – 2009)
Officer, Branch Manager, Minneapolis, Minnesota (2007 – 2009)
- Managed retail, investment sales and operations functions of a standalone bank branch.
- Applied effective accounting controls of general ledger accounts on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Passed seven of seven quarterly branch audits and bi-annual comprehensive internal audit in 2008.
- Trained new hires on the subjects of technology, compliance and risk mitigation, and policies and procedures.
- Motivated and trained staff towards promotion; four assistant managers and four tellers promoted during tenure.
Branch Supervisor and Assistant Branch Manager, Multiple Locations, Minnesota (2003 – 2007)